The following rules apply to all activity conducted by students enrolled in My Online Academy. Failure to abide by these rules may result in revoked access as well as consequences determined by your school or district administrators. My Online Academy will cooperate with such school and/or district administrators regarding matters related to violation of this Student Code of Conduct. If you witness any violations of this Student Code of Conduct, please contact your teacher or My Online Academy at 1-888- 865-8123 or support@MyOnlineAcademy.com.
• Posting anonymous messages is not permitted except for the express purpose of collaborative writing. Impersonating another person is also strictly prohibited.
• Do not publicly post your personal contact information (address and telephone number) or anyone else's. Do not publicly post any messages that were sent to you privately.
Your access is password-protected and you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password. You agree to use only your own user name and password and not divulge these to anyone. You agree to not aid anyone in gaining unauthorized access.
• All work submitted by a student is assumed to have been completed by that student. Plagiarism is copying or imitating the language, ideas, and thoughts of another writer and passing them off as your own original work. You agree not to engage in plagiarism when submitting your work. Failure to abide by these standards will be reported to the appropriate school administrative authorities and may result in loss of credit and revoked access.Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
• Copy or rephrase another student's work
• Have someone else rewrite an assignment or rephrase any part of an assignment (not just proofread it)
• Copy content from student aids (for example, Cliff Notes), critical sources, reference materials, or other materials, in part or in whole, without acknowledgment (including by rephrasing ideas borrowed from such materials).
• Any quotations from a source require full citations, including author, title, publisher, date of publication, and page number. If you're citing information found on a website, provide the complete Web page or website title, URL, author if known, page number if applicable, and publication date of the site, if available.
All content is owned by My Online Academy and its licensors and protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use, copying or distribution may result in revoked access.
In addition, you agree not to use any automated means, including, without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, or copy any part of the content, and you agree not to use any network monitoring tools to determine site architecture or extract information about website usage or users.
This My Online Academy website is owned and operated by the Castleton Education Group. Certain My Online Academy websites are freely accessible ("My Online Academy Corporate Websites").
The student body and staff are opposed to all cheating, plagiarism, and dishonesty. To support this policy, certain safeguards are in place for academic security.
Payments to My Online Academy can be made in one of 2 ways